Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Rambo Pond and Streams


This pond was designed by the master, Rick Anderson, in 2000. It was installed with the help of yours truly and "The Chief" and his crew. This project was challenging during and after construction, but has grown in nicely over time. Too many of the pictures that I have show projects immediately after construction. It is nice to be able to go back to a project and see established. Every time I go back to this site I notice something different. From this angle I can appreciate the light filtering through the trees and the way the stone reflects off the water. The Pachysandra weeps over the edge and kisses the water. The lighter color and softer texture of the Acorus breaks up the sea of green. There are a lot of elements in action in this design, and I may revisit this one from other angles in the future. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home