Thursday, February 02, 2006

ANLA 2006


I am posting after Muggets. The first day of speakers has been as expected. I have been urged by my friends to become an influencial force in NNLA. I have been talking about it for 2 years. It is time to get off the pot. To all of my new friends that I am meeting at the conference, thank you for coming here. Please go to my portfolio and give me as much feedback as possible. I wish I had taken some pictures of all of this, maybe tomorrow. I have to come up with a plant for tomorrow, good luck. Cheers!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason:

I had a great time "post muggets". I commend you on your blog. You are way out ahead of the wave that is coming. You have a really bright career ahead of you. I am counting on seeing you next year to hear about all of the great implementations you have had.

Best of Luck---

Phil Adikes

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home