Monday, January 30, 2006

Have A Seat Mr. Toad.


This is my mad army. These are eroded toadstools at Toadstool Park in western Nebraska. The toadstools are formed by the action or wind an rain over the years. The area is rich with fossils and other evidence of ancient inhabitants. This is my favorite place on Earth. There is so much to see and appreciate in a small space. It is a mysterious and spiritual kind of place. There is camping, but not many camp there. It is a place to escape reality. In my time I have visited many places to observe water in constant action. I have learned more by watching how the lack of, or infrequent water acts. It is a treat when you can walk through after a rain and see the way the water cuts channels and forms the land. This will not be the last post of this site, so stay tuned. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick Anderson said...

I can't make it to ANLA this yr. Otherwise there'd be a lot of Sobe drinking. Maybe I'll post rock of the week on Tuesday's.
Shoot me an email
wcicrane@adelphia.net
p.s. we are going to start selling thse millstones in a month or two you guys oughtta buy a semi-load.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home